Group structure

Our international network consists of daughter companies and associated companies. Our owners, DLF and Florimond Desprez, are good, international sparring partners.

Organizational chart

The red colours show our owner relations. DLF and FD Admiral possess 98 % of DANESPO A/S, while grading stations, seed potato growers and the management of Danespo possess the remaining 2 %.

The green colours show DANESPO A/S's daughter companies and divisions in Denmark as well as internationally, the light blue colours show other related potato-partners.